Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Thursday, June 30, 2005

and further more............

I heard something curious. Help me out cause I can't wrap my head around this.
During an interview with the father of abortions, whats his name, not Dr. Death but the other guy. You know the guy that got an honorary degree from the London University for all the babies he's killed.....
........it starts with an M I think....oh well he said

"I have performed 1000's of abortions without a single fatality."

OK, so now I'm confused. Exactly where has he been hiding all these children?

He is wanting to create a "kinder gentler society" Is that a clue?
Has he been hiding them all at Canada's Wonderland
or been giving these babies to christian homes?

I'm just not sure now whats happened to these thousands of children.

Joking aside, Father please forgive us for we know not what we are doing.


dw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!