Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Thursday, July 21, 2005

The Rugby Parent Syndrome


So we got the call no parent wants. Uh yes Mr Wright, we are taking your son to Richmond Hill Hospital via ambulance.
He got knocked out cold playing Rugby and found that emergency room waits are not as bad when you arrive by ambulance. I took this shot of him waiting to see the doc.
When we arrived I said "is he OK" They said "he seems to be very hungry" and I said,
"sounds like he's OK then.
We found ourselves back home at midnight. He was trying to talk us into taking him to a victory celebration party. He was quite noble to sugest that it was important for him to go, so that all his friends and team members could all see he was OK.
He was asleep so we just let sleeping dogs lie. We got the pleasure of waking up the bear every few hours.
I'm releived he's OK and he's gonna take a couple of weeks off.
dw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!