Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Friday, August 26, 2005

Holy Cow! I better watch what I say!

I made the big times with a recommendation by the great Jacob2-2 on his birchbarq blogspot. I better watch what I say now. If fact, I better go re- read my blogs and clean up some of the spelling and grammer. I've kinda just been spilling beans on the blog. I wonder if maybe I might have been a little passionate here and there. I wonder if I've said anything that I might regret? I've tried to change some names to protect the innocent, but lets face it.....it probably wont take to much to figure who I've been talking about. Got to go
bye
dw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!