Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Friday, November 25, 2005

Come Lord Jesus,Come

While listening to the Old Testament on CD
I am struck by the number of times
a passage reminds me of Jesus.
I find my self saying thngs like
Is that You Jesus?
Come Lord Jesus.
or thankyou Jesus.
Be it prophesy, forthtelling,
foreshadowing, types or likeness
I can see Him from the beginning until the end.

Here a passage I heard this morning.

Job 9
32 "He (God) is not a man like me that I might answer him,
that we might confront each other in court.
33 If only there were someone to arbitrate between us,
to lay his hand upon us both,
34 someone to remove God's rod from me,
so that his terror would frighten me no more.
35 Then I would speak up without fear of him,
but as it now stands with me, I cannot.

Is that You Jesus?
Come Lord Jesus
Thank You Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!