Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Thursday, November 17, 2005

Crosslinks and Crosswords

I was surfing the net and checked into my church's home page. I should visit there more often. While there I noticed a link to EVAC people blogs.
I thought, this is cool and clicked on blogs tab.

To my surprise, there was my blog spot.
Holy cow, I was almost panic stricken.
I immediately wondered if I've said something that I shouldn't.

I noticed a disclaimer on the EVAC page which is probably a good thing.
Its funny, I often get the thought that no one reads this stuff.
Its easy just to spill words and thoughts that come into your head without even considering the consequences.

I guess I should have a discalimer too. So here it is: "my opinions dont neccessarily reflect reality or even my own opinion. Course language may be used and names of the innocent might be changed to protect my ignorance"...or something like that.

Do I "govern myself accordingly" knowing that this is all read, or do I let it all hang out and just speak whats on my mind.
Do I care or do I have concern about how people may view me after reading this stuff.
Do I carefully contrive my blogs so that I can create some picture of a guy I wish people to see.
Do I just bare it all like it was a diary.
Do I hide my inadequacies or embellish my acheivements.
Do I paint a rosey picture despite the pain.
Do I share the pain despite the blessings.
Do I let my imagination flow like this was a scrap book of old thoughts.
Do I keep on blabbering, seeing how far I can draw the reader into this melodramatic world of blogging.....or
Do I just go to bed cause its 12:00 am and I gotta work tommorrow.

dw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!