Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Saturday, November 19, 2005

an email from a freind

I got the greatest email present from a freind.
Good news is so.....so......so...good.
I must of read it about 15 times.
I'm so neurotic.
Well maybe not completely neurotic, but pretty close.
Its just nice to wallow in happy news.
Lord knows if I turn on the TV, I'll get bombarded with bad news.
So I'm just going to the best thing and
stay right here and read my email again.
Then and only then will I load up my truck and go to the dump.
Beleive it or not, the dump is another happy place.
Thats the place where I always run into a freind.
Its like a communal meeting place.
Such is life in the rurals
and such is life for Don................riding on cloud nine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!