Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Friday, November 25, 2005

Thinkin about a Freind

So a Freind of mine had to/has to move this week.
She said that she had till the end of the week.
Not sure if that means today or Saturday.
Moving can be a drag, but it can also be a new chapter.
I pray that everything goes well.
It can be such a stressfull thing.
Its uncertainty that gets me,
and I'm sure there is al lot of that for her.
I guess its all part of the march
so I pray that God will be there with her
and provide comfort and strength and better still,
a place that will help her to continue her journey
as she persues a dream.
Lord please be with your daughter.
Comfort and guide,
Protect and build.
In Jesus name I pray
amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!