Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Friday, November 18, 2005

Why I am Great!

I just finished the best sandwich I ever had.
I got to thinking about how great I am,
because I was the one that created such an awesome sandwich.
So this blog is definately all about me and how great I am.
Let me recap the ways.
I went to the German Deli in town and got
2 chicken shnitzels
2 slises of swiss cheese and
2 Foccacia Style buns.
I also purchase a nice link of hot hungarian sausage.
I skillfully drove home and prepared the sandwiches.
I put the buns in the oven for the perfect amount of time.
Not too long and not too short. Just perfect.
I sliced those buns in half with the precision of a surgeon.
To top it off, I put the perfect amount of newly aquired Pesto sauce.
Man am I good! Sometimes I just amaze even my humble self
We sat down, gave thanks and within minutes it was over.
I sat back, thought about how great I am,
and then ran to my computer
so that I could tell you all!

oh ya, Its my day off and I havnt touched a phone,
and I dont think I'm in trouble....yet
dw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!