Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Friday, December 23, 2005

Special Significance of a Card

I received a Chrismas card from a good client today. I was thinking about someone when I opened and read the card. It was kinda cool, because the Christmas card spoke to my heart and coincided with the thoughts I was having about this special person. Heres what the card said:

"Christmas....
a silent season....
when Snow settles softly
without a whisper....."
In the quiet,
may you feel,
may you hear,
may you know
the peace
that is Christmas.

Merry Christmas Snow!
I pray that you settle in softly to your new place,
and that you may feel and know the love of Christ.
I wish I was with you in person to celebrate,
but instead I will celebrate this glorious newness
in my heart and in my thoughts.
Merry Christmas Snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!