Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Thursday, December 08, 2005

Theres just no getting ahead

So I got a call from my wife. Hi honey, we have a little problem with the van. I might need you to pick me up, and can you bring $1000.00

Merry freakin Christmas. I can see it now. Hey kids, see this invoice...its your Christmas present. If I was even slightly wealthy, I would have $1000.00. So now I say, hey boss, can you lend me $1000.00. I love those conversations.

Oh well, thats life. No use in getting upset about it. I was telling a friend that we should give thanks in all circumstances. So here it goes.......

Praise the Lord! I have so much to be thankful for. Father this little expediture will allow me and my family to praise you at Christmas time without the distraction of excessive gift giving. Lord we have all the gifts we need. You gave us the gift of yourself at Christmas, and that is truly better than any gift we could possibly buy! This Christmas would you make yourself known to all those people less fortunate than us. Lord keep me mindfull of your sacrifice and make me truly thankful. In Jesus name I pray.
amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!