Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Sick Sense of Humor


This pic makes me laugh everytime I look at it. I must have a pretty sick sense of humor. Haha It reminds me of the time my mom took her grandkids on a roller coaster. I think it was Canada Wonderland. There is a camera that takes everyones picture, and you can buy them as a momento. So mom bought the picture. Emma's face looked like the kid on the gerber bottle. She looked so panicked and frightened, that mom was almost embarrassed to show my brother and sister inlaw. So how was your day at Wonderland....hahaha I think I have my moms sense of humor!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!