Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Sunday, January 08, 2006

Thinkin About You

I wrote this song years ago when remembering the first time I realized that Jesus was real. There was a framed painting of the Smiling face of Jesus in a coffee shop en route to my workplace. I remember looking at the eyes in the painting and they seemed to sink deep into my heart. I began to frequent this particular coffee shop just so that I could look at those eyes again. These eyes were not enough to keep me from some of the places I have been. However, every where I've been, these eyes have been there with me. Comes a time though when a line is drawn in the sand. When one has to decide what side of the line one lives. One needs to decide where their eyes will look.

Thinkin Bout You
by Don Wright

I been thinking bout you
Thinkin bout the time that we had
When I looked into your eyes I new
Something that I”ll never forget

chorus
But now I’m hangin round this crazy old town
Thinkin bout you and the Love I found
But now I got to get back
Got to get back to you
Foolin around this dirty old town
Playin the bars and closing them down
And still I got to get back
Got to get back to you
Been foolin around but I ain’t dead yet
Singing my songs……….Oh let me Never forget

There always comes a time when you gotta
Step back and take a look at what youv’e done
You kinda gotta ask yourself
Have I lost or have I won

chorus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!