Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Monday, March 27, 2006

CatHug

I have a friend who loves cats. She needs a hug. If she wasnt so flippin far away, I'd do it myself! I finally got my birth certificate from Quebec. This is the first birth certificate I ever had. Now I can go get a passport. Once I get my passport, I will be able to travel the world. But right now, there is only one place that I want to travel. I want to fly across the big pond simply to hug my friend. She is so beautiful...inside and out. She has been dealt the shit end of the stick. That sucks! Life is simply not fair. Where is the justice in this world? Where is the love? I have this stupid misguided notion that I can make things better. I am such a dreamer. I cry for this world, yet there seems to be dick all I can do about things. I am so discouraged. I am sick to my stomach! I would like to adopt her as my child......But shes 18. So I have adopted her in my heart. I wish I could be her daddy. I would hold her and stroke her hair. I would tell her how great she is, and how she has so much potential. I would tell her I love her. I would be proud of her regardless of circumstance. I would be the things that her real parents couldnt. But who am I kidding. I'm just a hopeless dreamer. I want to cry.

1 comment:

  1. just a kwicki...i am kool big guy, sorted...aww but thanks and i love ya too daddio, the picture is sooo dam cutsie

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....Make my day!