Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Thursday, March 23, 2006

Dear Diary

Someone sent me this...I thought it was funny

Dear Diary.

Last year I replaced all the windows in my house with the expensive double-pane energy efficient kind. This week, I got a call from the contractor who installed them. He was
complaining that the work had been completed a whole year ago and I hadn't paid for them.

Hellloooo, just because I'm blonde doesn't mean that I am automatically stupid. So, I told him
just what his fast talking sales guy had told ME last year .....namely, that in ONE YEAR these windows would pay for themselves! Helllooooo? It's been a year! (I told him.) There was only silence at the other end of the line, so I finally just hung up.... He didn't call back. Guess I won that stupid argument.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!