Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Thursday, March 23, 2006

Family Geneology


I traced my family geneology on my moms side back to County Kent in England. This was my great great great great grandfathers house. Its called Woodchester. His son emigrated to Canada and built the Bird Woolen Mill in Bracebridge. It is now a museum. While picking up my daughter from camp MiniYoWe we stopped in at the old family house/museum. We managed to catch a tour and we were made guests of honor when they realized that we were living ancestors. It was really cool. We felt like a million bucks! I'd love to go to England and find this place. Maybe some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!