Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Thursday, March 30, 2006

Food for Thought

I received this comment on one of my blog postings. This is food for thought. Though this person was referring to me by a comment I made, it looks like this person has seen this a lot. By the use of the world ANOTHER, and putting brackets around "minister of God", I would say that by their experience, they have found many "ministers" who marginalize people when opinions are not shared. So this comment, though directed at me, is something that should be considered by all those people who work at ministerial positions.

Wow! Another "minister of God" that will lable and then marginalize people with titles like "brain farts" just because they have questions, or see things in scripture differently than you. I can't wait.

I am hoping this anonomous person is some one that I dont know or that does not know me. If this person is someone I do know, then I will graciously ask that they come to me in person so we can discuss this. I wont be angry or make fun. You dont have to feel embarrassed. You see, if this is the type of reputation that I have, or if this is the way I treat genuine people with genuine questions, then shame on me.

On the other hand, if you are a "brain fart" interested only in debate for the sake of debate, whereby we can run ourselves in circles, then there is not too much I can do other than to wish you well in your endevours, and hope that you receive all that you seek.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!