Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Important Disclaimer

Disclaimer - Erin Village Alliance Church does not necessarily endorse, agree or condone all the advice, information or teachings contained on the websites listed above.

There is a reason why this disclaimer was put on the Erin Village Alliance Chruch Website. That reason is that they recognize that people like me are likely to say things that may be objectionable. We are liklely to blog from our minds of passion to our hands of action. I am probably a fine example of why this disclaimer has been articulated.

If I say something that you find offensive, then call me on it. If I am in error, or if I have hurt your feelings, it is important to express that. If I make no attempt to explain or to apologize or to make it right, then I am to blame. The last thing I want is for people to fell hurt by my verbage.

In case you are wondering, I, Don Wright, am not an elder, nor do I hold any position of authority at EVAC. I do not have the authority to speak on anyones behalf. PLease be sure you understand this.

I love the Lord my God with all my heart, and I love the congregation I have been led to., and I pray for our fellowship often. However, none of these things are not going to stop me from speaking my mind. And therein lies the challenge.

I welcome anyone to read my blog and hear from my heart. This publication has a grand readership level of about 6-10 people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!