Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Saturday, March 04, 2006

Isn't She Beautiful!

Isn't she beautiful!
She is as beautiful now
as the day I first saw her.
I remember being amazed
and saying
Wow, my baby is so beautiful!
Saying Thank You God!
Thank You for such great treasure!

I am so proud of her and her achievements.
I remember going to her grade 8 graduation.
There were awards being given out.
You know, greatest this and the most that.
I was so sure that as each one was read out,
that my girl was surely the winner.
She didnt actually win any awards.
I was not dissapointed though,
for through my eyes,
and in my mind,
she won them all!

I am so blessed!

2 comments:

  1. OMG!!!! Debs is so beautiful guy, she looks like you alot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't look at my girls these days as well without feeling totally and entirely blessed beyond all imagination by God... and totally freaked out by the responsibility of them all as well.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....Make my day!