Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Tuesday, March 21, 2006

March Don. March! and pick up the pace!

I had a meeting with the Dean of the Seminary I attend. I have been advised that I had better get my butt in gear and make a firm application to the school. Though I began the application process one year ago, I have failled to complete the task. I am allowed to take up to 5 courses with out formal acceptance to a program. I wanted to play the field a little until I was really sure. I am now convinced! I need to fill out all my paperwork and complete this task NOW!

I am so convinced now that I need to persue this, that any further delay will be detrimental to my future. Sounds tough, but thats how I feel. So far I have been marching, but with no clear direction. Now I need to fix my eyes on the goal, buckle down, and march.

I pray that God will continue to bless me as I persue this goal. I pray that he will provide me with the strength and courage to continue.

2 comments:

  1. you will be great guy, what ever you do or programme you choose yeah. You are a gift to the people you know i bet, well you are to me so much and so you must be to them as well. You are so special as a person and i know that the reason you are so dam freaky and funny is because you have a special job to do for God.
    You are such a kool dude! WAHOOOOOO hahahaha i am so excited for ya!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hanni. You to are a blessing to me and I really mean it.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....Make my day!