Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Friday, March 24, 2006

Me with Long Hair

So this must be how my friend pictures me. Every time we talk at work, I get another phone call, so she has me here on the phone. Thats a nice cumphy chair, but mine actually has wheels on it so I can skoot around my office. Notice the Cocktails. That is my favourite Root Beer. I see I have long hair. She keeps telling me I should grow my hair long. I think I'll wait until I get a pastors job. I wanna do the "John the Baptist" look. Man I look comfortable in that chair. Notice my feet are up like....like...a tricky guy!...UH yes mam, can you tell me whats wrong....well now...you tell me...BUT not now....cant yopu see I'm on the phone....hahaha and then my phone rings....gtg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!