Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Friday, March 24, 2006

A Package From A Friend


I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!! I just received a gift package from a friend. I was so excited to open it. Even the box was fun. There were little notes posted on it like....."I am fragile please be careful", and "PLease dont lose me" and my favourite was "if you are reading this then please ask Don to tell ya what the Good News is"...hahahah.

The package was wrapped like it contained the heart of a queen! As I opened the package I could smell a wonderful frangrance.My imagination is running wild. I am holding the contents to my face and closing my eyes. I wont forget this. I am wondering if this is really what she smells like. Strange thought eh...what can I say....I'm wierd.

Ya so anyway in the box was 2 pairs of socks and some Belly Jelly Beans. OK so I could pretend and say ...oh precious, these are the nicest socks I ever had..but...NOT!...hahahaha. The lime green furry socks are just a bit much for my manly feet, and I dont do anything with multiple colours.hahahaha I know, dont critisize the gift. To tell you the truth, the fragrance and the experience have given me more than you could imagine.

Oh and the Belly Jelly Beans. She told me that these were the worst on the planet. Are you kidding me! These are awsome. They came in a bag with pictures and labels just like the pic on the blog. Flavours like Candy floss, pina colada, pink grapefruit, cappaccino, root beer atc. These are awesome. I'm such a glutton, I'm eating them by the handful...mixed I might add.......Its a flavour orgasm! Oh ya....toasted marshmellow...yum yum.....ewwwww yuk.....bubble gum...this is too wierd!!!!!!!!!

The gift came with a note. She has beautiful handwriting. I am smelling the letter too! Sick eh! I like the way she writes. I like her "E' and "A". She has doodled too! She looks like she is an artist too! She wrote this while she was in class. I am so proud of her!

I wish I could giver her a great big hug.....and smell her....hahaha. I know, stop it already with the smell thing. Its just that I feel so close right now. This is such a thrill!!!!!!!!!eeeeeewww theres another buble gum belly jelly bean. I need to stop for a moment and remove them from the bag. I am so scottish I will still eat them....but all at once, that way I wount waste them, yet I wont have to taste them again.

I have to get back to work. I cant wait to get home and show my family. I must stop eating the jelly beans. I wonder if she would mind if I gave the lime green socks to Deb cause she is a lime green fan, and the blue stripped furries to Sue. Sue looks awesome in blue......oh ya ...work.......

bye

1 comment:

  1. you are such a baby!!! hahaha there is this shop yeah, and it is where i get all my socks from and yeah i have pink ones like the green ones, they are so soft i love them...hahaha i knew you wouldnt wear them to work, i bet sue and debs will love them.
    And yeah, the jelly belly beans suck!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....Make my day!