Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Friday, March 24, 2006

A Picture of My Friend










See...Isnt she special. She drew this for me so I could see that she is actually working hard at school. She is the one with the black stripes sweater. You can't see, but she's wearing furry socks just like the ones she sent me!

Hey, I noticed she is smiling. She must be happy, or the prof just told a joke, or actually, I think it was Kegan. You can see Josie looking over. My girl is sitting up nice and straight and looking smart for the prof see, so she can pass and go on to rid the world of all known pestilence and disease.

You wouldn't be able to tell from the pick, but she is actually a big busking star who will rise up through the ranks and get really famous. She will then fly to Canada and try to stop the annual cat hunt that happens on the ice flows of Lake Simcoe......go back to work done...OK

1 comment:

  1. you would have me flying back and forwards all the time guy i know, aww, you posted my dumb pics LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....Make my day!