Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Friday, March 10, 2006

Vacation Time!

Well Debbie left this morning for a missions trip in Mississippi. Dylan left for a Rugby tour in Scotland. Sue has the week off so I took the week off. We are going to have a second honeymoon. This will be the first time childless in 15 years! I am so looking forward to it!!!!!!!!!!
On my way home I'm gonna buy a bottle of wine and some Chinese food and we are going to celebrate. I anticipate 6am hot tubs, 4am DVD movies...whatever, whenever! I have told the office I am away from all forms of communications. I feel like a kid in a candy store! Did I mention that my wife is like a world superstar fashion model, movie star diva and a 5 star chef, and a personal fitness trainer all rolled into one amazing package. I'm getting steamed up just thinking about her. I think I might just go home and read Song of Solomon! haha.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!