Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Saturday, April 08, 2006

The Cats at Capital Hill


I was looking through some old photos and came across this pic. I call it the Cats at Capital Hill. The picture was taken directly behind the Parliament building. If you ever go there, stop in and say Kitty Kitty....I dare you!

There once was a stray cat that lived at Capital Hill. Not wanting to be unfiendly towards cats, and knowing the political gain to be seen feeding the homeless, the stray cat flourished. Suddenly there were 2...3...4...5...6... Before you know it, there were so many cats, that public Housing was soon required. Well no one likes to see skinny cats just hanging around the Capital Hill begging for food....so, a social assistance program was put in place. So now the Cats at Capital Hill enjoy the admiration of all the visitors. The cats are fed and cared for, and their mansion sits on the edge of a hill with a wonderful view.

Its a cats life my friend. Whenever my cats are bad, I will threaten them.....If you are not good, I'll send you to capital hill!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!