Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Thursday, April 06, 2006

Caution....Baby on Board




I've often wondered about these signs that people put in the back window of their car. What does it really mean? Does it mean..please dont crash into me because I have a baby on board.....otherwise it would be OK? Does it mean please excuse my erratic driving because I'm trying to change a diaper while I'm driving? Does it mean if I get in a bad accident please look for 2 bodies instead of one?

So today I saw a smart car with the baby on board sign. OK so I'm all for saving money on gas but have often wondered what happens to one of these smart cars when they are driving down the 401 freeway beside transport trucks. I'm just wondering what hope the passengers have of survival. So now add a baby on board. Is this a joke? I love my baby enough to buy a stupid sign for my back window, but not enough to be driving a car that is safe while driving 120km per hour on the freeway. Its like..oh by the way if you find this sign in a crumpled heap of metal, please look for 4 eyeballs instead of just 2. Call me sick, but I'm trying to figure this out.

I guess it doesnt really matter other than to satisfy my morbid curiosity.

2 comments:

  1. it means - we are singing nursery rimes in this heap of shit, wanna join in?

    or it could mean - there is a baby on (the radio station) and we are bored!

    or it could mean - you are occupied with ya girlfriend...hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey..my friend Ron tells me that the reason for the sign is precisely so the rescue crew knows how many bodies they are looking for....eeewww
    It seems that there had been cases of babies being left behind after a crash, if the driver was incoherant. So thats what I learned.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....Make my day!