Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Saturday, April 15, 2006

Dweller by a Dark Stream

jesus_carrying_cross.gif

Bruce Cockburn
Dweller by a Dark Stream

It could have been me who put the thorns on your crown.
Rooted as I am to violent ground.
How many times have I turned your promise down.
Until you poured out your love, you poured out your love
I was a dweller by a dark stream
I crying heart hooked on a dark dream.
In my convicts soul I saw your love win
and you showed me what youve done
Jesus, Thank You, Joyous Son
You offered up a life like yours to give us back our own
You wanted us like you as choosers, not clones
You offered up your life and death was over thrown
Now salvation is ours.
Salvation is ours

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!