Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Monday, April 10, 2006

Mandatory Visitors Poll

You must answer the following questions.
This is a mandatory Visitors Poll.
Failure to comply will result in immediate demagnetization of all your bank cards.

Do You have modem/dial up?
or
Do you have Hispeed/cable/dsl/broadband?

Please answer by pressing comments.
I appreciate your input.

If you think I'm joking about the threat,
Here is a little sample of what I am capable of.

elvirusani_e0.gif

8 comments:

  1. sample response........
    I have dial up

    ReplyDelete
  2. high speed cable

    ReplyDelete
  3. dunno but its fast from my broom cuboard hotspot...hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. high speed man! layoff on the burninating of my pc willya.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have High Speed! I love high speed internet. No worries about having to wait for pages to download. But on a sad note, my laptop is dead. May it rest in peace.

    ReplyDelete
  6. modem/dial up

    rural area of Erin

    was told no high speed expected in the near future, I agree it's unfair, We do alot of twirling in our chairs waiting for the pages to load, neighbours down the road have highspeed!!!!
    I don't understand they are just about 6 houses from us.

    oh well, we'll just try not to get too dizzy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dial up is fast enough for me...what's the hurry anyway?

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....Make my day!