Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Thursday, April 20, 2006

Psalm 63

The name of this song playing is Psalm63. I had this music running through my head. I laid the tracks in my home studio and tried to write words. The words would not come. I listened over and over hoping for lyrics. Nothing. I sat back and opened my Bible for some reading therapy. My book opened to Psalm 63. As I read the words, they fit the music. I press record and sang...a song was born!

I guess its plagurism of sorts. I laugh when I think that I wrote a song with King David. He wrote the words some 3000 years ago!

1 comment:

  1. Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
    »

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....Make my day!