Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Sunday, April 09, 2006

Service/Meeting Today

jesus_resurrection_c.gif

I really enjoyed church today.
Its nice to be able to worship God in so many ways.
I was moved. I am lost for words.
jkhvcoipqewurgfpiaehhdzbchjlw
There...I just wrote in tongues!
Dont ask me what I said,
but if there is anyone out there who could interpret,
that would be great!

We held our annual meeting after pot luck today.
My family is blessed by this fellowship.
The people earnestly seek to do Gods will.
I believe this is important and admirable.

Thank You God for leading me to this fellowship.
Lord, after years of struggle,
I feel like Ican finally claim the freedom
to worship you
in spirit and in truth.
Lord I pray that you
guide us in your truth
and that your truth be known
in our hearts and in our minds.
Lord, would You cause this truth
to transform us and give us life,
for it is through your death,
that We can claim life.
We praise You!
I praise You!

2 comments:

  1. Good blog. www.juddandjasonspeakout.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats pretty funny, I hope you know that we really dont speak in tongues anymore right?

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....Make my day!