Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Tired of that Song

I'm tired of the song I had playing in the background. If you want a copy of it, The Tears We Cry can be found on the right column under Don Wright Home Studio. Left click to listen and right click, save target as, to download.....enjoy.

This song is called Do You Want to be Like Jesus. I wrote it with a friend of mine, Kim Pearson. I recorded the music and the vocals in my computer home studio. I solicited the help of my friend Jack Walker on Dobro and my nephew Benjamin Wright on Electric guitar.

Given the profiles of those who have volunteered the mandatory info, this song might be a little more appropriate.

Hey funny thing....I put a web counter on my page and strangely the value is much greater than the mandatory comments. I wonder what mandatory means? Obviously not what I thought. I did find out however, that most people have High Speed, so I am not going to worry about the increasing complexity of my page. Looks like I'm the only bloke unlucky in the speed department....but that is another rant altogether....darn it...now I'm upset....I feel so alone.

3 comments:

  1. sometimes i can't cope with your blog hahahaha, the last sentence i am ignoring because i am being mature...and the bunnies???? OMG! you have too much time on ya hands guy hahahaha!!!

    Kool song, i love it, you sound very Canadian, this is what flynn sounds like when he sings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its just Drama......You know how I feel about dial up....but what if it really did make me feel alone and lonely?....what then?.....what if it was a last cry for help? oh ya...stop the drama don.

    ReplyDelete
  3. no it was the speed department i was ignoring...not you made me find it funny hahahaha...oh bum!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....Make my day!