Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Saturday, April 08, 2006

Triumph and Frustration

I noticed when I was at James' blog that he has a section where you could download some of his home movies. After reading his explanation on streaming MP3 music on to your blog...a light bulb went off. I learned a number of things.
1 The right column can be edited to include personal favourite links and stuff
2 Music and pictures and stuff can be uploaded to a file host and then linked to the site.
This interests me because I have a number of songs that I have written, and I always wanted to have a way to have them available for download on the net. SO! I will upload music to the file site and link up my blog.
Well I figured my way around editing the right column and then went to upload my music to the host, and the host is down for service...gosh...dang..dingaling...drat and crap. It blew the wind out of my sails. I guess I should go to bed anyway, since it is 1:51am.
I need to be bright eyed and bushy tailed tommorrow as it is my wifes birthday. She is more beautiful today than the first time I met her......but I dont suppose that charm will go to far for me at 1:51am
goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!