Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Sunday, May 28, 2006

Anniversary Party Weekend








T


There was much to celebrate this weekend.






My friends Patti and Barry celebrated their 1st anniversary and Sue and I celebrated our 22. It was Barry's 50th birthday as well. We also have a relative from Germany visiting my brother in law down the road. It was also 2 weeks since the last Wanker Deluxe practice...so....we had many reasons to celebrate! We had a house full of guitars and played until the wee hours. Patti and Barry towed their trailer up and set it up in our yard. They leave the trailer here during the summer. They live in an apartment in Guelph and use my place as a getaway. We had a few BarB Qs this weekend and had several guests. My neices were over and jumped in the pool even though its not ready yet. 56 degrees! oh well, they laughed and laughed and splashed and splashed. Its easy to be brave when the hottub is 104!
Went to church with Ron today in Acton. Wonderful service and nice friendly people. I got to go say bye to Patti and Barry....see ya

2 comments:

  1. sounds like fun...count me in hehe! Hope you did enjoy that party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. don -
    thanks for your comment the other day - it was encouraging! i just started my blog, and it is really fun! God bless you,
    lora

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....Make my day!