Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Friday, May 05, 2006

Bad News...Good News

Two jokes come to mind.

Guy visits doc. Doc says "do you want the good news or bad news". Guy says "I'll take the bad news first". Ok Doc says "you have terminal cancer and have only 3 months to live". Guy says" Oh Uh so whats the good news?" Doc says "I'm sending you to Winnepeg for treatment and It will seem like a year"

Guy goes to doc. Doc says I've got some bad news. Guy says go ahead. Doc says you have a very rare incurable disease. Guy says "OK so whats the good news?" Doc says "who said anything about good news?"


I got good news bad news yesterday from the school I have applied to. After reviewing my portfolio, they find it lacking. So I guess thats the bad news. The good news is that there were many good things in my portfolio. They have asked me to meet with the Dean at campus and get some assistance in re-submitting my portfolio with greater attention to how my experiences can translate into credits. They were pleased that there was enough substance to work with, just not thrilled how I presented it. So its back to the drawing board. At least its not flat out rejection. I dont think they would bother having me resubmit if they didnt think I had the qualifications.

You'll have to excuse me as I have to go squash a bumble bee that the cat brought in. Its angry and its buzzing in circles on the ground........haha squashing it will be a little therapeutic too!!!!!!!
ooops too late. Big Red got to him first!

1 comment:

Go ahead....Make my day!