Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Thursday, May 25, 2006

District 4 Rugby Champs


District 4 Rugby Champs! Undefeated season! 24-0 against Fergus. These boys rule. Quite a game tonight. Blood, Guts, Glory. Victory is sweet! Dylan has a torn rotator cup and my have to go in for surgery......uh....after CWOSSA on Tuesday. First District4, then CWOSSA then the world..oh and then the surgery table. Sue secretly dreams about this being the one that retires him. This is a difficult game for mothers. ,,,,at least thats what Sue says.

1 comment:

  1. Every child aught to have the kind of parents that you and Sue are. The sort that want their child to achieve everything and anything and pray that it won't kill them. You guys rock!!
    Some day.. in the not so very distant future... they will both KNOW this.. As God reveals it!

    Jules

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....Make my day!