Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Friday, May 05, 2006

Wheels Turn

Wheels turn as the white lines pass you by,
Wheels turn as the day turns in to night
Wheels turn and it makes you want to cry
When you think about the love you left behind

I wrote this song for two friends who were going through nasty divorces.......and yes real men do cry. You can download a copy by selecting "Wheels Turn" on the right sidebar.

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
    »

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
    »

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....Make my day!