Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Thursday, May 18, 2006

Yahoo! 5 minutes to spare!

Well I finished my Biblical Interpretation papers and class...Yahoo! Here is what we had to do.
We had to read our text "An Introduction to Biblical Interpretation" and our Course CD "Reading in Three Dimensions". We had to analyze and report on three genres; narrative, didactic and poetic. We had to mark one of the papers from our peers. In addition, we had to take one of the genres and expand the research to include historical, cultural viewpoints, We then defined the theology and application of the passage. Despite despising grammar and stuff that makes language tick, I really enjoyed this class. It was difficult and demanding, but enjoyable and fulfilling.

Jake asked me to preach in July on a passage from Amos. I am excited now to begin work on that passage. I am going to treat it like another Biblical Interpretation assignment. I will follow all the rules and guidelines that I learned in this class. I am going to write this OT Prophetic Literature Analysis and I'm going to send it to my prof and to Jake prior to preaching it in July.
I am excited to apply what I have learned.

I cant beleive I finished my papers! I laughed because I pressed send at 11:55pm. I had a wopping 5 minutes to spare. Heck, I feel like I submitted early!

1 comment:

  1. YEY!!!!!! I am soooo pleeezD, aww see i knew ya'd do it, and like 5 minutes to spare an all! Kool...you are the best, you are my hero :)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....Make my day!