Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Sleeping Beauty and Stuff


I was talking to a friend on MSN and it was rather late. When I got to talking about Amos, I noticed there wasnt any response. I said...pppsstt....hello......anybody there?

Wouldnt you know....haha...they feel asleep!!!! One can only imagine what it looks like to fall asleep at the computer. For me, that would be "face in keyboard"! I laughed.

Talking about sleeping people, I got bored of my blog layout so I decided to change it. Now after 1.5 hours of fighting with html I resorted to restoring my backup. There, that will be 1.5 hours that were completely useless and I'll never get back again. Whats worse, is I'm still unsatisfied. I feel like a lemming.....I am willfully and determindly walking myself off the great cliff of sensibility......oh well I guess it could be worse. I could be watching the news.

Speaking of News DID YOU HEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Scientists have confirmed that there is definately a God, and that Jesus Christ is Lord and that He paid the penalty for our sin and offered everyone life in His name. WOW!!!!!!!!!! That is great news indeed!!!!

goodnight

2 comments:

  1. Even if Science can't prove it, there is no denying the reality of my feelings about a Higher Being.

    That dog is soooo cute by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that appears to be a Dogue de Bordeux... alias Hootch dog from the movie..we used to breed them. Awesome fierce looking but sweet suede-like coated wanna-be lap dogs.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....Make my day!