Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Saturday, July 29, 2006

under construction

thats it...im fed up! Press one worng key and now my blog is all screwed up again. I'm gonna have a fit and say many very bad things. I am so tired of messing with this and getting further behind. I'm 2 seconds from just erasing the whol;e thing!!!!!!!!! I gtg before I do something silly.
I'll try to fix it later when I have patience for crap

3 comments:

  1. hahaha...awww....but it looks KOOL i like it daddio

    i do dee do...lol

    like where is your tag C box gone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey this one looks kinda cool in the eyes so don't change it! Thanks for your last comment...yep, I was thinking about your "wiring in the mind" stuff hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your links...where are they hahaha!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....Make my day!