Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Fun with Music






Music is so cool. Music is such a release. Music is soothing and exhillerating, its loud and soft. It also a team work brotherhood thing. When we jam, the music is differant every time. Its a joy and a pleasure to see where it all goes. Some times we surprise ourselves and sometimes we fall on our faces. Every song ends in laughter of some sort.
I love music and I especcially love playing with these wankers.

1 comment:

  1. Can you teach me how to play the guitar :-D

    Been planning eversince to play that darn instrument but as the always excuse of the lazy--got no time hehe!

    Have a blessed day, Don!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....Make my day!