Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Finding Old Pics



The satelite has been down, leaving my family stir crazy. HaHa..looks good on them. Anyway, Sue ventured out to the shed to haul in some boxes of movies. Found in the movie boxes were a pile of old pics. The Me and Bill pic was the one I liked. Deb was chuckling in the other room and found these two gems. The first pic is Deb sitting in the doorway of our house. The other pic is Dylan with double nuks. He was the double nuk boy. Quite an officianatto(spelled wrong no doubt) of all things nukery. We used to flip his nuk upside down and he'd flip it back with his tongue likkity split. Go ahead...try it yourself. Not that easy

2 comments:

Go ahead....Make my day!