Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Tuesday, November 21, 2006

mid life crisis part two

GREAT FISHING & HUNTING GETAWAY - ACCESSIBLE BY TRAIN AT MILE 95.5. FOUR BUILDINGS - ALL BUT BOAT HOUSE HAVE ELECTRICITY. CAN SLEEP UP TO 8 PEOPLE **INCLUDES: ALL FURNISHINGS, APPLIANCES, 2 SNOWMACHINES, 14'PONTOON BOAT, 12'ALUM BOAT 6 H.P. & 9 H.P. OUTBOARD MOTORS.

So if you thought Timmins was the boonies...check this out. This place is ONLY accessed by railway. It is at mile 95.5 on the Algoma Central Railway. It sits on Hubert Lake, which I am told is an exceptional fishing lake. So what if I opened a bed and breakfast with guiding service. Come spend the night or the week. I'll show you some good fishing and send you home with your catch. There appears to be a few such operations on the railway line. The Algoma Central Railway is a tourist attraction. The train will stop to drop off or pickup at many points along the way. There are several comminties along the rail line. The rail runs daily.

HHHMMM....things that make you go hhhmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!