Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Mid Life Crisis?


So I've been travelling to the Northland a bit lately. I am planning my midlife crisis...or should I say I'm hanging on until I can have my midlife crisis.

So here it is....
160 acre farm for $80,000.00

I have found a large number of farms that I could buy free and clear and have a few bucks in the bank. This farm is 50 minutes outside of Timmins. YES..its a long way up. Probably about 9 hours north of where I am now.

Yes there are many considerations. Can I find work, do I need work, can I hack the cold, are we suited for northern living etc etc. I am going to make sveral trips over the next year to some of these spots. I'll try winter, I'll try spring. I am heading up there for 3-4 days with a good buddy of mine to spec it out late November.

I promised my children that they could finish school in Erin. My plan is as soon as they are out.....SO AM I!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!