Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Monday, July 23, 2007

First Full Sunday in the New Digs


We held our first full service at the new home. It was so great! We had a lot of visitors. It was nice to hear Praise music coming out of this notorious place. We even had some visitors from other churches. I guess they wanted to see what kind of people would hold church in a bar. uuuuuhhh NO we did not serve alcohol. In fact even the communion wine is not wine...its grape juice. Man, we could keep ourselves quite occupied debating the intricacies of holding church in a bar. Anyway, the service went great. It was a very happy moment for many of us. We will continue to navigate the tides. Gods name will be glorified and Praises will pour out of this unlikely spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!