Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Monday, July 23, 2007

Great Minds Think Alike and Fools Seldon Differ

I got a good laugh when I read my brothers blog recently. On Thursday, he wrote about a skunk mishap. On Thursday I wrote about a skunk mishap. Neither of us knew the other had written. Here is a link to the article he wrote. I guess his skunks arnt trained yet....oh and forgive me for laughing...it was no laughing matter! However, I saw the new bathroom and understand why that would be the chosen bunker!


If you get a chance, check out his blog. He and his family are heading to Kyrgystan for 6 months or so on a missions trip. They have been planning for this for quite some time. Julie got winded when she realized how quickly things are coming together. John reminded her that it is time to send for the visa's.


If you have a heart for missions, you will be quite interested in their work over in Kyrgystan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!