Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Monday, July 16, 2007

River Valley Adventure




I took the drive up north for fun and frolic in River Valley. My buddy Mike just bought an ATV. What a blast! Up in River Valley there are 1000's of miles of logging and bush roads. There is also a "highway" that used to be railroad tracks. The tracks got ripped up leaving this highway through very remote Ontario wilderness. I hopped on the back of Mikes ATV and he drove me to a remote spot on the Sturgeon River and left me there to fend for myself. I made my way down to the river and found myself a slick little spot. I caught a few Small Mouth Bass and then made my way back up to the trail. Mike picked me up and then gave me the ATV for a couple of hours. What a blast!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Don, just doing great. Thanks for leaving a note. Well, yeah! I just vent out some steam because of what happened in our loft. Well actually this morning there had been a confrontation and I think he learned his lessons.

    How you buddy ? hope everything is well with the fam. You know my email add and just tell me about it, k!

    Take care and God bless you always ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eccles 2:24 There is nothing better for a man, than that he should eat and drink, and that he should make his soul enjoy good in his labour. This also I saw, that it was from the hand of God.

    I am reminded of this verse often when I read your blog and some entries I read over and over again like your Bike Rides and Camp Fires post. I've stared at that picture many times.

    One day we'll fish together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pick the place. Hey one time My wife and I drove from Toronto to New Brunswick for a long weekend to fish in the Restigouche (no doubt spelled wrong) I heard that there were sea run Speckled Trout there. Well we got skunked BUT had a magnificent drive around Gaspe.....Breathtaking. Even A bad day fishing is a great day indeed!....and all from the hand of God
    dw

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....Make my day!