Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Haircuts by Friends





Last spring I went over to Patti and Barrys for supper. She served me been curd stuff. Its got a name but I dont remember.....futon..no...photon...no..doh. Anyway, much to my surprise it was good. Barry was bragging about his haircut. Patti had bought some hair shears. I was due for a haircut so I said..Hey Patti..wanna give me a haircut? So I received a Patti Rainbow original haircut.
Last Friday night Sue and I went for a drive to see Patti and Barry at their trailer at Guelph Lake. I said Hey Patti....got those shears?" Patti said YES. So I asked for a haricut. Above are the pics.
I know...youre saying.....Now hes talking about haircuts? Surely there is a lot more going on then just haircuts. Well there is.
Deb is at camp MiniYoWee this week. Dylan got a new job working for a transport/Freight company. Sue is working at her new Day Care job in Acton called Busy Kids. The novelty of my car has worn off and now I'm puking in the morning again. I booked off sick yesterday afternoon because I couldnt handle the stress and my stomach was very updet...I'm such a wimp. ...but hey..............................
At least I got a nice Patti Rainbow Original Haircut.

1 comment:

  1. Hey?!! What's the puking thing all about?

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....Make my day!