Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Friday, January 18, 2008

Aurora Trout


So further my story about Ishpatina Ridge...........

Ishpatina Ridge is located in Lady Evelyn Smoothwater Park.

Not only is it home of the highest point in Ontario, but also appears to be home of a very rare and endangered species of trout known as Aurora Trout. In fact, it appears as though this trout ONLY lived in 2 lakes within the park. They have since been stocked in a few others.
Initially I thought I could bring my fishing rod and hike in, BUT, I understand that If I even got caught dipping my little toe in any of these 2 lakes I'd likely be shot by the ranger and eaten by the bears. I did read about a fellow who knows whereone of the "hidden" lakes is, BUT it would cost $400.00 to get him to show me....hmmm...no thanks. I'll read a bit more and research a bit more and I'll find all my answers.
Hey, when I catch one, I'll take a picture and post it.
dw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!