Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Monday, September 22, 2008

Fund Raiser for Kyrgystan

I just got back from a weekend trip to St Andre d'avalon (yikes...spelled wrong) This is a small church of dedicated believers who have Kyrgystan in their heart. We had a succesful fund raiser. It was an honour to sing at the event but it was more of an honour to stand in solidarity with our French Brothers and Sisters. It is so so cool worshipping God in a language other than your own. Praise and worship is a universal language. My French is getting better. I found a french gentleman who wanted badly to learn English. We conversed a lot as he tried to speak English and I tried to speak French. I applaud our friends in St Andre and I hope to return again. I am still digesting my emotion. I wish I had a pic to post....doh. Check out my brothers site for information on missions opportunities or to simply view and love the children.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!