Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Part Two

Enjoyed Christmas with my mom, brother, sister and family. I most especially enjoyed eating WaiKiKI Meatballs for breakfast out of a desert bowl. It made my ma cringe, as she slaved over those meatballs and I suppose didnt expect such meatball irreverance. At any rate, they were delicious and exactly as I remembered them.

My mom has the most amazing meatball recipe. I know, everyone syas that, but there can only be one greatest and that postion is taken. All other meatballs are merely replicas compared to my moms. I used her recipe and took some to a dinner party one time. Everyone ranted and raved and yes, admitted that they were the best they have ever had. One friend insisted I give her the recipe. I told her I would under one condition......That whenever we get together at dinner parties, I am the one who brings the meatballs. Well I was visiting another friend a few weeks later and she said...oh you missed Trish's dinner party. She served the most amazing meatballs....doh. Such treachery!

I told the story to mom and she suggested that whenver you give out a recipe, you accidently leave out one key ingredient or instruction..talk about treachery.!!! and my mom is Christian even.!!! haha we laughed about that. BUT not as much as we laughed at the YouTube Talking Cat link Brenda sent! If you have a really bad sense of humour like my mom and I, then go to youtube and look up talking cat...or follow the link that Brenda left on my Sorry Santa post. I am not really sure why it is so funny, but mom and I were splitting our sides....oh and Yes John, that means I fixed the sound on ma's PC.

Instead of Christmas gifts, we sent some money to some orphans in Kyrgyzstan so that they could have a party. We enjoyed each others company and renewed our love for each other and shared with some kids that need to experience joyful occassions.

We are so blessed.

dw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead....Make my day!