Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation


Exploring the Arts and My place in Creation - - - - - - - - Please visit my art blog at www.digidoodle.me


Friday, December 26, 2008

Creepy...

I think my brotherinlaw Pete found my blogspot to be a little bit wierd. When I look over my blog I can see how one might perhaps find it creepy. Well its my diary, what can I say? Its also my meeting place where I explore my spiritual side. My blog has been shaped and morphed by time and circumstance and by people who I have come to know.

I speak openly about my faith here because I think it is important for me to have a place to express my feelings. Given the fact that I beleive there is a God, it has lead me to try and understand what that means. Through this journey, I have come to know Jesus Christ and I beleive that I have been filled with the Holy Spirit. So what do I do with that knowledge or perceived knowledge?

I go to bed, thats what I do because its now 2:10 am and I said I was going to bed half an hour ago!

goodnight john boy, goodnight mary ellen

2 comments:

  1. i love your blog, its you all jumbled up....haha....wait, no change there then.....HA! I love it, you can find all your emotions on here, when your pissed about something, sad, funny, intelligent and serious about stuff, i love it.

    your open with people especially to let them comment about your personal stuff and that is scary so like how many people do YOU know who can do that?????? like not many, and you do it because....

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that was me... :)

    Hanni

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead....Make my day!